Saturday 18 August 2007

First Encounter


It was 7th of November 2006, according to your time measures. We were entering the atmosphere of earth for the first time. The planet was shining and letting us in, with open arms. And it looked much more alive than what I heard before. Much, much more...

Well when I say we, it’s me and euhm.. my pet (I can’t put it into words, but his full name is something like : http://www.audiosparx.com/sa/play/port_lofi.cfm/sound_iid.251660 though I can call him.. Joe, to make it easier). Well he looks like the land turtles on earth, except that he can control the spacecraft. Anyway.. we were already in a little fight, about going
first to our little base (because I was hungry.. and that was a good reason) or to have a little “Welcome to Earth” tour (just to see some airplanes?.. Can you believe that?). Well, the reason I brought him with me was because of course he was my friend, my companion.. but more importantly, my co-pilot! Well I could see that he was a little upset about the final decision (of mine), but we both knew that it had to be like that. It wasn’t our first fight of course, and after all those years we know each other, we know that we both get moody afterwards, and don’t talk for a while, giving each other some space. Still, I left a post-it (well well, I am getting to use the American accent more) on the fridge, saying: “First things first!”, just to make sure I was understood. And went inside to sleep for 23-24 seconds before we landed. It was a long trip and I had seen enough of the beautiful view which made my stomach ache, reminding me the distance, the distance between me and home...

This sleep would bring my strength, my wisdom back.

It was just the noise of the clouds passing by us when I closed my eyes, and the gentle touch of the helium and carbon dioxide molecules on my tired skin. I was slowly.. gone…

Well guess what I saw when I woke up with a mind blowing silence! The shuttle was standing still on an airport, the lights were turned off, and Joe was already down for aprx. 11 seconds, for “a little exploration walk” – That’s of course how HE defines it afterwards.

It took me sometime to spot him in the crowd and bring him on board, but when I did, I am sure I didn’t look happy at all, and I drove away, burning some rubber!!

It’s been a while after this first encounter of us, with humans.. Everything is ok between me and Joe now. But I realized that we caused some disturbance, seeing it on the news with titles like: UFOs at Chicago O’Hare Airport.

See more : http://www.ufoevidence.org/Cases/CaseSubarticle.asp?ID=1004 http://www.ufoevidence.org/Cases/CaseSubarticle.asp?ID=1001

I believed that this was a good time to apoligize and give some explanation.
We apoligize for the disturbance we caused. Although I appreciate the ability of humans being imaginative and getting prepared according to the worst case scenarios, I would like to happily announce that it was neither a
weather phenomenon, an alien invasion, nor any religious issue, was just a cute-little fight between me and Joe :) .

With our apologies and best regards,

Tux .. and Joe

For some funny videos about this, see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAP1Wcip9qw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WK9O1--GPU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKZXnmiUTgA

No comments: